Thursday, March 15, 2012

The Spring Break of the Century: Itinerary

Ladies and Gentlemen, the time has come! Spring Break begins tomorrow! (PS If you didn't see, I added Ramen Museum pictures to the bottom of the previous entry)

Unfortunately, I still have to pack, and I have class tomorow, AND a huge test tomorrow. I love school -.-

BUT! Immediately after that test, I jump on a bus and head for Tokyo! I will have my tablet, but I don't know how often I'll get to anywhere with internet (not sure if my hostel has it or no), so I wanted to give you some indication of where I will be next week so you know I'm alive:

Tomorrow, Friday the 16th:
-Get to Tokyo (Crazy, I know)
-Find the hostel
-Happily, someone who has been studying abroad all year will be in Tokyo tomorrow! I hope to see her for dinner!

Saturday the 17th:
-Imperial Palace Gardens
-Yasukuni Shrine
-Sensoji Temple
-Akihabara

Sunday the 18th:
-Harajuku
-Meiji Shrine
-Shopping

Monday the 19th:
-Odaiba
-Tokyo Tower, Sky Tree
-Ghibli Museum

Tuesday and Wednesday, 20th and 21st:
-TOKYO DISNEYLAND AND DISNEYSEA!!

Thursday the 22nd:
-Yokohama Cosmo World
-Minato Mirai 21

Friday the 23rd:
-Nagoya Castle
-Atsuta Shrine
-Osu Kannon Temple

Doesn't it sound AWESOME?! Here we go!!

~Rosie

2 comments:

  1. Just wondering if you left time to use the bathroom lol! Wow. Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just wanted to tell you that you don't have to fill every single minute!!! You go girl!!

    ReplyDelete